Monday, April 26, 2010

Procrastination at its best...

So.... I'm supposed to be reading my 30pg. Econ freaking article about some guy who studied behavioral macroeconomics because I have a presentation on Wednesday, buttt I've just wasted the weekend away................................. wow.

School has been kind of a roller coaster -- extreme ups and downs. Freshman yr = amazingly great time. Sophomore yr needs to be divided into parts, but the most important was last quarter. It was more than any word/ phrase/ sentence (... maybe essay) can describe. I got my priorities really straight and dived into something I really care about -- good friends, good adventures, good times, good grades, and good discoveries -- college at its upward climb. I loved every minute of it.

This has been the first of very few unproductive weekends since. It's annoying to waste time, but I'm sure I'll make it up during the week; just have to work a bit harder.

I noticed that I always find the time to blog when I'm not supposed to be procrastinating, but hey it could be the best way to procrastinate. Yeahhh... no actually I should stop soon. These days I never seem to remember to blog because so many things have come up in my mind that I need to think about. You know, I never really timely follow up on my travels because, as I realized like two minutes ago, the places I visit never really have easy internet access. I mean, yeah China does, but I wasn't about to buy a internet card or go to an internet cafe when I could be hiking an amazing mountain or eating amazing food. Guatemala is somewhat the same. Internet is just not a necessity or an important part of everyday life there, which is nice because then you go out and do things.

Ok so I have a lot of traveling documentation to catch up on. Will do soon, but now I need to read. So again, I leave you with a photograph.

Every day is a good time.
Beer City Qingdao, China

No comments: