Monday, July 13, 2009

Sum Sum Suma Suma Summer

I learned how to make tacos! It's actually really easy and tasty! All you need is:

1lb of ground beef
a pack of McCormick's taco seasoning (the best)
3/4 cup of water
cheese
lettuce
tomato (optional)

Cook the ground beef
Add water and seasoning
Cook for five more minutes
And bam! Yum yum:)

Anyway, this summer has started off on great notes/ happenings. But... then it cooled off with people leaving, which was good because I started summer school too. So more time to focus and study right? Well it turns out that summer school was really easy, and I had lots of free time to relax/ bum around. Orientation at the end of June was a lot of fun. The Freshmen are so cute... lol. It didn't take that long to get the hang of things, and it made me feel especially good when my Orientees come up to me after to say that that they had a great time at Orientation:).


Lately I've going to the beach A LOT... tanning, boogie board, people watching... Sunday is the best date to meet people. Needless to say I've gained a couple coats of bronze, which I'm content about if I can keep it this way while in China. So apparently Qingdao is a very sunny beachy city during the summer too... go figure.


Sitting in the Cafe right now after my final, I am lost in boredom. I guess I have tonight to look forward to when I hangout with Amy before she leaves for grad school in the middle of somewhere in the U.S. Maybe some wine and cheese after dinner...

Oh yes... the stupid little humming bird that flew into the house and landed by the window. It wouldn't get out even after I opened all the doors... just kept flying into the window. Poor thing.

Packing starts tomorrow. I'm really really really looking forward to good food back home:D.


No comments: