Putting together about 30 people in a houseboat that limits 18, an average of 3 peaches per day per person, BBQ lunch and dinner, Chinese food, hot tubing, bikinis and swimming trunks, tanning and sun burns, belly flops, water slide, second-deck "diving," jet skiing, falling off of the tube, late night movies, shaved ice, melted gummy bears, King of the Hill tube style, 100+ degree weather, forest fires afar, star gazing, sunsets and moon sets, sing and dance offs, all night I-have-never-evers, "you cannot shower today" and what do you get?
08 Lake Shasta Party
Jumping off of the second floor deck was scary initially, but so sick! Despite my slight butt-flop from the first jump, I definitely recommend it because a houseboat trip would not be complete without experiencing that thrill. Anyway, on one of our jet ski "outings," I learned the 360 from Steph and also had a friendly race with a stranger.
House boating, in my opinion, is a fun BIG family trip and even better with college friends.





1 comment:
looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment